QualTek Molecular Laboratories
QualTek's vast experience with thousands of antibodies allows us to quickly develop high-quality IHC assays that may be used in research and clinical studies in any and all disease types. We develop assays with a fit-for-purpose approach. These assays may be developed using a combination of cell lines, submitted experimental or clinical tissues, and samples from QualTek’s extensive Tissue Bank.
• Determination of the best commercially-available primary antibodies for targets of interest
• Selection of appropriate control and test tissues from our Tissue Bank
Optimization of IHC Assay
• Testing & selection of optimal pre-treatment conditions
• Titration of primary antibody concentration
• Testing & selection of optimal detection system
QualTek ensures that the target IHC assay is ready for your clinical study by offering extensive assay validation, tissue screening, and scoring scheme development.
• Reproducibility & precision testing
• Large scale sensitivity testing in any tissue type
• Specificity analysis in cell lines, xenografts, animal tissues, & normal human tissues
• Scoring scheme development
• Expression rate analysis for cut-off determination